Hayberya is pure extracted flower honey.
In the Eastern Anatolia Region, it is collected from 1800-2200 meters altitude, at where there are mainly thyme and astragalus plants. Having received full score from all laboratory tests, Hayberya Honey is subjected to the same standard of quality measurement for each jar.
At 5000 meters flight distance of bees who make Hayberya Honey that is foundation of natural and healthy nutrition:
- There is no vehicle traffic.
- No vegetable farming.
- No animal farming.
- There are no trees or plant species such as cotton, sunflower, pine, etc. that will reduce the quality of the honey.
- The materials used in honey milking process are wood, chrome or stainless steel.
- Drugs and antibiotics are never used in bee care.
- During and after storage process, honey is protected from external factors such as humidity, heat, sun, etc.